Someone visits your software website; they click, read information about your product, but more than likely, they leave your site without converting. Frustrating, right? Unfortunately, this is how 98% of your web traffic behaves, because on average, only 2% of visitors actually convert on their first visit .So what do you do with the remaining 98%? Forget them? Absolutely not! Just because they didn't convert on their first visit doesn't mean they never will. Implementing a retargeting campaign can help you recover those “lost” web visitors and bring them back, to hopefully convert them into paying customers later. retargeting copy v2Along with explaining the concept of retargeting.
I'll go over the benefits of using it in your marketing strategy and share the tools available to help you implement and track your remarketing efforts.[Sam id="150" code="true"]What is Retargeting? According to Ad Roll , "Retargeting allows you to employee data personalize the ads you show to people based on how they interacted with your website." For example, if someone visits your software product's pricing page, you can show them ads with pricing information, or even special discounts specifically for retargeted web visitors. In order to capture the visitor data needed to serve these types of ads, you will need to add a piece of code to your website.
Then, when someone visits your site, their browser is " cookie ". This piece of code will track visitor activity on your site, such as the pages they visit and where they leave your site. Once they leave, the cookie will allow the retargeting platform to serve personalized ads on other sites, based on their activity on your website. definition of retargeting Unless you consider yourself extremely tech-savvy, your tech team can install the code for you on your website. Then you can create ads, track visitors, and convert more leads. Why should I retarget?